Wax Touch up Crayon+Scraper
Proudly 100% Australian made and owned
- Available in 13 Timber Colours
- Easy and handy for quick repairs to scratched or damaged timber,
- Ideal to be coated and stained.
- Contains no beeswax and leave no white ring marking.
- For most small scratches, simply rub the stick over the damaged area.
- For larger, deeper indentations (where Timbermate Water-based Woodfiller cannot be used), heat a knife blade with a flame or a soldering iron or stove lighter and filll damaged area with hot wax.
- Remove excess wax by rubbing with the smooth side of sandpaper, a piece of cardboard or old credit card.
- Use a cotton cloth to buff and remove excess wax.